Gas Detector Control Panel
Single Channel - Panel Mount
Type MCU7 - For use with a remote gas detector head or other transducer
- Panel mounting for use in customer control panels.
- Can be used with Status Scientific Controls fixed gas detector heads.
- Graphics LCD display with backlight.
- Data logging facilities.
- Graphical feature allows viewing of gas levels over a period of time.
- Set-up and calibration using 4-button multifunction keypad.
- Compatible with industry standard gas detectors and other sensors.
The MCU7 Panel mounting control unit can be used with either of the following instruments:-
- A Carbon Dioxide infrared gas detector such as the FGD4 Series Carbon Dioxide.
- A Hydrocarbon infrared gas detector for the detection of flammable gases such as Methane, Propane, Butane, etc.
- 'Pellistor' type gas sensors for the detection of flammable gases such as Hydrogen, Methane, Propane, Butane, etc.
- Oxygen or Toxic gas sensors (e.g. Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Chlorine, etc).
- Any other sensor designed for operation on a 4 to 20mA loop.
Key features are the LCD graphics display module and 4-button multifunction keypad. Using these features, the user is guided through the calibration and set-up procedures on a step-by-step basis allowing the following settings to be made:-
- Sensor type selection.
- Alarm level selection and adjustment.
- Push button calibration of the sensor and analogue output.
- Data logging and viewing of trend graph.
The readings are displayed in large bold characters on the backlit LCD display.
Three sets of voltage-free relay contacts outputs are provided:-
- Alarm Level 1.
- Alarm Level 2.
The facility to retransmit the readings using the industry standard 4-20mA current loop (sink or source as required) is also provided. Alternatively, a 1 to 5 volt dc output is available which is hardware selectable.
|SS750||MCU7 Single Channel Panel Mount Control Unit - Oxygen & Toxic Gases|
|SS751||MCU7 Single Channel Panel Mount Control Unit - Infrared Gas Detectors or 'Pellistor' Type Flammable Gas Detectors - Please state which type when ordering|